Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

365/57 Saturday February 28, 2009

I just walked down to get the mail, there are a lot of birds out and about flying here and there. The trees are still so barren that it's not hard to spot them amongst the bare branches. On the way back I kept hearing a sweet song. It was coming from these two little fellows perched high in the neighbors tree.

I hurried back to the house to grab the camera and sure enough they were still there upon my return. That wasn't the problem! They are so small that they blend into the limbs, it was hard to find them in the view finder to get a good shot before they spotted me and flew off. I wanted something a little clearer, a little closer but I guess I won't be unhappy because at least I did manage to get the two of them.

Their tummies were such a bright yellow, I don't think the pictures do them justice. I went searching online to see what yellow song birds are in my area I would guess these are goldfinches

No comments:

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born --- A Death Certificate shows that we died --- Pictures show that we lived!