Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

365/35 Thursday February 5-2009

365/35 Thursday February 5-2009
Flower Explosion
(click to enlarge)

OK I have to fess up, I took this photo in November when I was home visiting the family. On my son's deck my daughter-in-law had put an arch and planted honeysuckle on it. There were few blooms remaining but a few was all I needed. When I spotted this photo on my hard drive the other night I knew I wanted to play with it. I duplicated the original photo and added a Radial blur filter to it then with a soft brush erased and blended the flower from beneath until the end result, which you see here. When you click to enlarge you'll see the wonderful curls and twists that mother nature has embedded in this delicate little flower. So beautiful.

No comments:

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born --- A Death Certificate shows that we died --- Pictures show that we lived!